Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/5/2006 9:38:29 PM EDT
I never heard of them before, I was wondering if their AR any good. Anyone in here currently own one?
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 11:06:33 PM EDT
I have one of their lowers. It's very high quality and I have plans to buy another. Leo from Superior is a hell of a guy and Robert from RB Precision will do anything to help you out as well.

("plans" means it's gonna be a while though, I'll be damned if I can't hold onto much money while in college)

HERE is their ad in the EE. Leo or Robert will answer any questions you might have.

Hope this helps.

WIZZO
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 12:03:18 AM EDT
I picked up 2 (1 rifle and 1 pistol) from RB Percision. They were selling them for $75.00 becaused they were "belished" (if you can call them that). One had a little tiny nick that you could hardly notice and they other had a sleight discoloration (not really enough to notice unless you were looking for it). So far the fit and function is great, I'm happy with my purchases.

Gene
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 7:24:27 AM EDT
I bought two stripped lowers last spring, one a Stag and one a Superior. I would call them equal in quality and wouldn't hesitate to buy another Superior. In fact when my fed. tax refund comes in I'm going to buy 3 more receivers. Right now it seems everybody is out of Stags. If that's still the case I'll buy 3 Superiors.
Top Top