Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/25/2006 9:47:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/25/2006 9:48:42 AM EDT by HK_DUDE]
Didn't know exactly where to put this...so here it is.

I have had a couple triggers for my HKs worked on before by Bill Springfield and they turned out better then I could've ever hoped for. He was running a special on AR trigger jobs for $22 (I think normal price is like $27 or so) so I figured I would give it a shot. DAMN, these are great. Single stage with NO creep or overtravel.....breaks like a glass rod. I have always wanted to say that..haha. $27 is even way cheap for this improvement.

I would higly reccomend him for any trigger work.

Hopefully he won't mind me giving you guys his e-mail........wspringfield@adelphia.net

Great work!
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 4:12:50 PM EDT
which ` couple of triggers` has he worked for you? factory stock trigger or an upgrade?
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 5:11:22 PM EDT
He has done 2 HK style factory triggers (clones actually...Special weapons) one from a SW5 PDW and one from an SW52.

The last ones he did were 2 Plain Jane factory AR triggers. One was a bushy and one was a DPMS both just the factory single stage triggers. You send the Hammer, disconnect, trigger and their springs...oh yes, plus the safety selector.

I am not a conasuer (sp?) of fine doubble set triggers or anything like that, but I own a Jard single stage and have a few RRA and Bushy 2 tage triggers and these 2 (after Bill's magic) are now my favorites.

I WILL have him do a few more when the gun fund gets back on it's feet

Hope this answers your questions.
Top Top