Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/24/2006 5:40:19 AM EDT
I just picked up a Bushmaster XM15-E2S Carbine.  I'm now looking forward to truly making it mine.

I'm looking into the Stealth-QRB Sling by Tactical Link Products.

Has anyone used one of their One-Point Slings?

If you use another sling that you feel is worthy to check into, please let me know.  Be sure to tell me why you like it.

Thanks Folks.

Kaddywampus
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 5:48:39 AM EDT
[#1]
i have one someone gave me. made by blackhawk. basically webbing with bungi cord ends with a hook on it. works well, except it has to go over the head. not the easiest to do when wearing full gear.

single point sling
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 6:16:55 AM EDT
[#2]
It was the quick release buckle (QRB) that I liked.  I felt it allowed more flexibility with regards to putting it on and taking it off.  It also allows for quick detachment should it get snagged on something.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 6:38:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:01:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Kaddywampus,

After having used a bunch of different single point slings, there is only one that I will put on my duty or training carbines.  Take a look at the A.S.P. Single Point Sling. Its the little things that make a big difference with a single point, and TAG industries has got it down right.  Every other single point sling had too much play/ slide in it, which had made me stick with a 3 point for years.  

Here are some other threads on this topic that you may find worth reading.....

ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=19&t=257309

ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=19&t=262387

ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=19&t=258153

Link Posted: 1/24/2006 10:09:36 AM EDT
[#5]
I bought one.  Great sling but I like this one a little more, especially price wise.

http://www.jtrusty.com/?page=shop/index
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top