Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/20/2006 4:26:38 AM EDT
What is the best part about these aftermarket stocks?  I have the traditional 4 position but have seen lots of others lately.  They look huge.  Is there any benefit besides battery storage?
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 4:35:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Two words -- cheek weld.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 4:41:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Like an A2 cheekweld in a collapsible package?
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 5:10:28 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Like an A2 cheekweld in a collapsible package?

Even better. Both carbine and rifle stocks don't have much stock material above the buffer tube, hence aftermarket cheek pieces for both models. The newer generation of collapsible stocks has addressed this issue by providing more material to the top and sides of the stock.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 5:19:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Just read my first post in this thread:

Choosing the best collapsible stock for "you"

It covers all the features and benefits of the current roster of collapsible stocks but hey, if what you have now works for you, you probably won't need to change it.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 5:21:19 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Just read my first post in this thread:

Choosing the best collapsible stock for "you"

It covers all the features and benefits of the current roster of collapsible stocks but hey, if what you have now works for you, you probably won't need to change it.

+1 for the thread
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top