Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/18/2006 5:46:23 PM EDT
I have been trying to buy a RRA lower and a 16" mid-lenght upper for 2 weeks now.. It will be my first and only AR. Does anybody know of retailers/dealers who actually have things in stock.?? ive tried all the big names on the board.. RB-E,firearms, legal transfers, ect..
I actually FINALLY thought I had a lower from RB,I talked to the gal on friday and she said they had a bunch in stock so I ordered one, then they sold them all at a gun show over the weekend.. I guess thts what you get for putting in a order on a friday.
I cant find a RRA mid length upper to save my life, without waiting 3-6 weeks through legal transfers..

anyways.. just venting a little bit..its getting frustrating. anybody exp. the same thing..
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 5:51:29 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Dirknar:
..its getting frustrating..

No, whats frustrating is people posting WTB threads in the general AR15 discussion section.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 5:57:56 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Stickman:

No, whats frustrating is people posting WTB threads in the general AR15 discussion section.

Get Bent!
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 6:13:00 PM EDT

Get Bent!

Link Posted: 1/18/2006 6:37:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/18/2006 6:45:20 PM EDT by theshootersden]

Get Bent!

That funny...

Dirknar, send Jack an email to see if he can help you out with the lower... jmichaluk@hotmail.com
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 3:47:23 AM EDT

your stay might be short here
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 12:14:29 PM EDT

Hey Stick - lighten up on the guy. He's new with only 9 posts - seemed like a legit post and request. Who died and made you the final arbiter on posts here? You think all your 10,806 posts have been that interesting?
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 12:26:33 PM EDT
It isn't that hard.

I purchased 2 from lowers from Legal Transfers, and they were to my door (FFLs) in a few days.

I coulf have picked up a 1/2 dozen locally but they were much higher.

All I have to do now is build the f-ers
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 12:55:15 PM EDT
Have you tried ADCO?
Everytime I've been to their store, there's a wall full of uppers.
adcofirearms.com
Top Top