Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/18/2006 5:25:35 PM EDT
OK so I finally pulled the trigger and ordered all the parts to build my first Black Rifle... I have been waiting 1week (from CO to me NJ) for my order to be delivered from Eagle Firearms..

UPS tracking wasnt working for the package so I coudlnt track its daily status, until it was finally delivered then the tracking was propagated with all the stops it made..

So I also ordered 4 10rd mags from 44mag and 2 14rd mags for my 92F. I tracked the package and seen it was delivered to my house at 3:55pm.... Get home from work all excited only to find a tiny envelope with 2 15rd 92F mags in it... NO AR15 MAGS!! They are out of STOCK!! WTF!!

So I have done alot of searching on the net and cannot find 10rd AR15 mags anywhere for a decent price compared to what 44mag had them listed at..... So it looks like I will be swinging my Black Rifle and throwing the ammo for another week or so till I can locate some mags at a decent price......

Sorry needed to vent my frustrations!!!!

-WuMagic
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 7:18:24 PM EDT
I have been waiting on a barrel for 4 and a half months. You story is weak, I dont feel sorry for you. LOL
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 7:28:20 PM EDT
One week????????????????????????

Now 8 months..... That is a wait....
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 7:54:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/18/2006 7:58:42 PM EDT by remedy]
I've been selling mags on the EE for months at about the same price as 44mag.com. So have other people. You can get 10 D&H black/grey 30rnd mags even with magpul anti-tilt followers for like $11 and $13.00 each respectively.

ETA: I also have to say that I find it insane that you are BUILDING A COMPLETE RIFLE and you are bitching about the costs of mags and you're even electing to wait on a specific vendor?!? Mags are like the most miniscule thing in an AR15 build and there are hundreds of vendors that sell them, usually all within a single dollar of each other. Christ man, that's just fuckin stupid...

Ahh shit just noticed you were saying 10 rounder mags. I haven't checked around but I guess they could possibly be hard to find right now at a good price or something.

- rem
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 9:30:05 PM EDT
Just drive across the river, we can let you borrow some of our 30 rounders.

Isn't someone in the NJ hometown forum selling 15 rounders?
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 9:40:12 PM EDT
This guy has those Bushmaster 10 rounders in a 20rd mag body for $22 each or $20 each for 2 or more.
kaneohegs.com/
Top Top