Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/18/2006 5:25:35 PM EDT
OK so I finally pulled the trigger and ordered all the parts to build my first Black Rifle... I have been waiting 1week (from CO to me NJ) for my order to be delivered from Eagle Firearms..

UPS tracking wasnt working for the package so I coudlnt track its daily status, until it was finally delivered then the tracking was propagated with all the stops it made..

So I also ordered 4 10rd mags from 44mag and 2 14rd mags for my 92F. I tracked the package and seen it was delivered to my house at 3:55pm.... Get home from work all excited only to find a tiny envelope with 2 15rd 92F mags in it... NO AR15 MAGS!! They are out of STOCK!! WTF!!

So I have done alot of searching on the net and cannot find 10rd AR15 mags anywhere for a decent price compared to what 44mag had them listed at..... So it looks like I will be swinging my Black Rifle and throwing the ammo for another week or so till I can locate some mags at a decent price......

Sorry needed to vent my frustrations!!!!

-WuMagic
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 7:18:24 PM EDT
[#1]
I have been waiting on a barrel for 4 and a half months.  You story is weak, I dont feel sorry for you. LOL
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 7:28:20 PM EDT
[#2]
One week????????????????????????

Now 8 months..... That is a wait....
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 7:54:19 PM EDT
[#3]
I've been selling mags on the EE for months at about the same price as 44mag.com. So have other people. You can get 10 D&H black/grey 30rnd mags even with magpul anti-tilt followers for like $11 and $13.00 each respectively.

ETA: I also have to say that I find it insane that you are BUILDING A COMPLETE RIFLE and you are bitching about the costs of mags and you're even electing to wait on a specific vendor?!? Mags are like the most miniscule thing in an AR15 build and there are hundreds of vendors that sell them, usually all within a single dollar of each other. Christ man, that's just fuckin stupid...

Ahh shit just noticed you were saying 10 rounder mags. I haven't checked around but I guess they could possibly be hard to find right now at a good price or something.

- rem
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 9:30:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Just drive across the river, we can let you borrow some of our 30 rounders.

Isn't someone in the NJ hometown forum selling 15 rounders?
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 9:40:12 PM EDT
[#5]
This guy has those Bushmaster 10 rounders in a 20rd mag body for $22 each or $20 each for 2 or more.
kaneohegs.com/
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top