Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/15/2006 10:22:32 AM EDT
Just got a nice 24" v-match  but would like a cleaner  trigger.   What trigger would you guys recommend?

Thanx - BD1
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 12:51:33 PM EDT
[#1]
I am impressed with a Jewell.  I don't own one myself but the rifle I fired had the best trigger of any semi-auto that I've ever used.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 1:00:39 PM EDT
[#2]
I have Jewel in my DCM Service Rifle and a JP in my IPSC carbine, so it really depends on what you intend on doing with it. Personaly I like a two stage for serious target work and the single stage for quick pop shots.
I was shooting the DCM rifle yesterday and the Jewel even set at the DCP 4.5lbs is really great.

Bill

Link Posted: 1/15/2006 1:18:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Depends how much you want to spend.  An RRA 2-stage is an excellent trigger and can be had for under $100.  The best bang-for-the-buck in my opinion.  The Geissele is probably the best trigger on the market, but costs $279.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 3:04:11 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Depends how much you want to spend.  An RRA 2-stage is an excellent trigger and can be had for under $100.  The best bang-for-the-buck in my opinion.  The Geissele is probably the best trigger on the market, but costs $279.

+1 for Rock River I was surprised at how good it was.  Not the lastest "bling"  for the in crowd but a nice trigger.

Link Posted: 1/15/2006 3:09:47 PM EDT
[#5]
use to own the rra and the woa tuned rra, after using the chip mccormick i sold the rra's and got another cmc
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 2:24:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks guys
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top