Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/11/2006 2:17:44 PM EDT
I built a Bull barel AR recently. I'd like to find a muzzle break or something like that for it. Anysuggestions where I can get one that'll fit the DPMS bull barrel? I like the Barret 50 cal muzzle breaks. Is there something out there that style for the 223?
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 3:34:47 PM EDT
[#1]
JP Enterprises comes to mind.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 3:36:11 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
JP Enterprises comes to mind.

+1 they have good stuff.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 9:27:40 PM EDT
[#3]
i heard the jp recoil eliminator was loud and kicked up dirt.  probably overkill for .223, magnums id think about it.  i was looking at the noveske and troy.  theyre fat enough to not look retarded on a bull barrel.

www.noveskerifleworks.com/cgi-bin/cart2/display.cgi?cat1=19&cat2=23

www.globaltactical.com/axami/shop.php?grd=168&prd=213
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 11:33:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 4:58:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Try    www.sherluk.com    and call them.  They mill/ drill an integral muzzle brake into the barrel that is outstanding.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 5:21:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Tag!
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 5:36:51 AM EDT
[#7]
I can make you something if you want.  I have done quite a few custom and one of a kind ones for people and your would be no exception here.  If you want to try to design it yourself, I will try to give you a fair price on it. Most units run in the 50 to 75$ range for a one-off custom that is parked black. Stainless Steel is a bit more because it is harder on my tooling.

Let me know if I can help you out,
Targethunter out  [email protected]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top