I'm thinking of getting a LRM169. Can you answer a few questions
1. it being a sbr and suppressor, do you need two stamps. If the silencer removed and the barrel is shorter than 16" then yes two stamps, he makes them both ways, silencer removable silencer permanant.
2. Do you have the adjustable gas system, how difficult is it to adjust. It's not a gas operated upper. He has some type of rotating sleeve to open/close the porting in the barrel to bleed off velocity of the ammo you are using.
3. Is the quility of the upper acceptable. Quality is fine
4. What mags work best. It's just a Colt clone upper, reliability will depend on you mag blocks, some blocks seem to like UZI mags, some colt mags, some Pro-mags.
5. Do you love it or hate it, would you get another? I have never heard of any complaints
6. Is it easy to clean?
Thanks for your time,