Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/29/2005 5:28:35 PM EDT
I see a lot of pretty pictures of pristine AR15s in here.  Would really like to see some pics of AR15s that have to work for a living - scratches, warts and all.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 5:39:45 PM EDT
[#1]
This is a weekly thread.  It starts with weapons where you can't see anything because the pics are from too far away, then people talk trash, next comes the posts of military weapons, and after awhile someone starts yelling dupe and posting links to the other threads.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 5:41:04 PM EDT
[#2]
doop and post count bump
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 5:42:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Mine ain't no safe queens, but I don't knuckle drag them around either...

I also do not cry over a scratch if one should get it either..

This kinda crap is getting old..
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 5:49:11 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
This is a weekly thread.  It starts with weapons where you can't see anything because the pics are from too far away, then people talk trash, next comes the posts of military weapons, and after awhile someone starts yelling dupe and posting links to the other threads.

+1
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 6:16:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Then you have guys that post nothing but safe queens. So instead of posting working rifles they come here and bitch so they can make everyone else wrong. It makes them feel better as they only have safe queens to post.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 6:57:06 PM EDT
[#6]
I cant post, all of mine are babied..
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 10:12:33 PM EDT
[#7]
My rifle can beat up your rifle
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 10:34:50 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
My rifle can beat up your rifle

My riflel is an honor student at (name of some elementary school goes here)  

Gene
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 10:35:44 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Bi-Weekly  
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 10:39:30 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Already happening.... Not even to page 2 yet.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 10:49:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Tag
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 11:32:48 PM EDT
[#12]
I drug mine down a gravel road while it was tied to my pickup to weather it for effect!
Just kidding! Somebody here posted that somebody actually did this though

Link Posted: 12/30/2005 4:14:23 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I drug mine down a gravel road while it was tied to my pickup to weather it for effect!

Where's the guy who hit all the high spots on his AR with sandpaper to give it the "used" look?
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 6:09:16 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Where's the guy who hit all the high spots on his AR with sandpaper to give it the "used" look?

Please tell me you're kidding.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top