Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/20/2005 8:15:46 AM EDT
I just need to give credit where credit is due.  Bushmaster Customer service is TOP NOTCH!!
I placed an order with them for some parts and received it and found out that one of the parts was not exactly what I ordered, although it was identical in function, it was not what I wanted.  I placed a call to their customer service dept. yesterday and they immediately sent out the new part.  It will be here tomorrow, they sent it 2nd day air, with NO cost to me!  That in my book is EXCELLENT customer service.  I hear too many bad stories about companies and their terrible customer service and just want to give this company the credit it deserves.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 11:07:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Great guys to deal with! and asking stupid questions
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 12:49:13 PM EDT
[#2]
They have great customer serice, recently I had my 20" Bushy threaded by some one who didn't know what he was doing(glad he told me beforehand) and he overtorqued the barrel, I thought he had bent it, so I sent it to them, because it was 100% Bushy parts(I built it) they fixed it free of charge, luckily it wasn't bent but thats still great customer service, also recently I ordered a few parts, and they forgot to ship the pistol grip I ordered, I called them and I got it three days later
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top