User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 11:53:13 AM EDT
[#1]
I retract my previous statement, due to the the fact that looks can be decieving, and viewing angles too!
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 11:54:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Whoops, DT.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 12:15:05 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I won't believe it until I see a video in which we can actually SEE YOUR TRIGGER FINGER!

Not exactly a close up of my trigger finger but you can see me release my grip just before firing.  I don't fault you for doubting, I have had guys standing right next to me who couldn't tell.

Video with clearer view of trigger hand
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 2:06:56 PM EDT
[#4]
To the guys who asked why the question needed to be asked..I should be asking how many times do I need to say why I asked it.Go back and read my posts.And if you dont like the question and poll why reply?Like I said it was asked on the AK side and I saw reponses that were more emotional for love of the gun than any reply supported with facts.On this side we love our ARs like they love their AKs but here you got facts with the explanation.So thats why the questiuon was asked...you get more facts in this side of the sight.Thanks to all who actually contributed and that video is great..Love it.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 2:25:13 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Not even a close call.  AR all the way.  Here is an example.............

Video of a mag dump with "quick" mag change.  I even screwed up and put the second mag in my right pocket and still fired off 2 mags with reload in just under 9 seconds.  If I reloaded from my left side and didn't have to release my trigger hand, I probably could have shaved at least a second off that time.

Mag change video

The gun is a stock Olympic PCR and yes, it's a semi

P.S. the first mag is an Orlite.  They are the only ones that will drop free from any of my ARs.

Okay, how in the f**k do you do that?  That was freakin' AWESOME!!!

EDITED TO ASK: are those full 30 round mags or are there only 15-20 rounds in each mag?  Tried to figure out how to play it in slow motion, but either way.....IMPRESSIVE.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 3:31:29 PM EDT
[#6]
AR
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 5:56:21 PM EDT
[#7]
AR - hands down.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:19:02 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I won't believe it until I see a video in which we can actually SEE YOUR TRIGGER FINGER!

Not exactly a close up of my trigger finger but you can see me release my grip just before firing.  I don't fault you for doubting, I have had guys standing right next to me who couldn't tell.

Video with clearer view of trigger hand

thats just bumpfiring....
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 12:48:49 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I don't believe for a second that was semi-auto, and I won't believe it until I see a video in which we can actually SEE YOUR TRIGGER FINGER!

Having met Rick at the old glory days of DBS at Sloan, 1, I can say his Olympic Arms AR15 (if you still have it), is a SEMI-AUTO.

I'm still amazed at how he can do it.......put spend enough time, and ammo, and you'll see.

I still suck at bumping, and dont' even try......too $$$ for me.

Link Posted: 9/26/2005 8:02:10 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
[are those full 30 round mags or are there only 15-20 rounds in each mag?

30's, filled to capacity.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top