Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 7:33:37 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Another good point. Believe me, some of the people who have responded have enough money in one gun to buy two of the Wilson guns. Ask me how I know! hen
Agreed, there's a lot of frugal buyers on the site who will buy bottom of the barrel part and pieces to save $10. But there are more than our fair share of shooters who have no problems what so ever dropping a bundle on a gun or parts. Most of us who do, however, try to do so as wisely as possible so we're not just throwing money into the wind.

OUCH!  I see that my post was taken in the wrong context.  Sorry if I came off the wrong way.  Didn't mean to ruffle the feathers.

Link Posted: 8/26/2005 7:33:44 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
 I've been talking to several Wilson AR owners and not a complaint one.  Maybe if you guys throw down some money you can see for yourself.  Just a thought.

Don't be mistaken, many of us have NO problems "throwing down" large sums of money on AR's, we just tend  to spend those large sums wisely on proven products that somewhat justify their high cost. 2K is a drop in the bucket compared to the total cost of an optioned out rig built with all top tier components. Difference being you've got 2K tied up in $1200 worth of AR. (but it is a very nice AR)
That being said, I do love Baer and Wilson 1911's and if you're happy with your purchase and feel you got your dollars worth then that's all that really matters.  

Dont' get me wrong...i'm not trying to be offensive.  I'm just qestioning the fact that they are not quality parts.  Like I said...i've heard no complaints besides here online.  Maybe you guys know more than those i've talked to...I really don't know.  I also know you can always build something better piece by piece.  That's why I build my own computers...you just can't get the best of everything when you buy all at once.  So I know you guys are correct.  I also know you can puchase a $10,000 Honda Civic and put $15,000 worth of upgrades on it and blow away a $50,000 Corvette...but in the end a Corvette is a Corvette and a Civic is a Civic.  I'll take the Corvette.  Just my .02.

As a previouse owner of several Vettes I can appreciate that comment. Just be sure you're really driving a vette and not a Camaro w/ a cheap body kit (no offense to you Camaro owners )
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 7:36:16 PM EDT
[#3]

As a previouse owner of several Vettes I can appreciate that comment. Just be sure you're really driving a vette and not a Camaro w/ a cheap body kit hr

LOL!  Good call
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 7:36:47 PM EDT
[#4]
This C isn't for Civic

Link Posted: 8/26/2005 7:39:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Nice settup
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 5:19:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 2:06:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Wilson Combat Parts are great, a little higher that some other parts, but I myself really like thier products
                                                                                          CopDills
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top