AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 5:02:56 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
originally from SWO_daddy

Uh oh , Harv24 will be by shortly to set you straight because you do not toe the Pat Rogers line.

Ya'know...it's comment's like that, that are gonna force me to post a pic of myself wearing my Highpower jacket in a bladed offhand stance.........

The Horror!  The Horror!  Please, no!
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 5:20:19 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Its a Noveske Match chamber (proprietary). I think either all or most of the 10-8 crew runs Noveske barrels with LaRue Tactical Free Float Rails.

C4

Thanks for the response .....but I was bein' a little sarcastic b/c I've read the AARs on 10-8.  I know they are a "match" barrel.  It's just kinda hard to believe that a 10.5" gun with ~10,000 rounds through it can do MOA......

I'm still gonna give it some time on the 10.5 SBR setup, if I keep hearin' positive things I might get one as a Christmas present to myself!!!
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 5:56:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 6:22:15 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Ya'know...it's comment's like that, that are gonna force me to post a pic of myself wearing my Highpower jacket in a bladed offhand stance.........

DO IT!!!
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 6:33:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 6:46:19 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Actually, that particular 10.5 has well over 14k run through it (most of it via F/A) and shoots 1MOA.

C4

You're really not making things any easier on me!!

ETA: And my wallet!
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 3:30:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 3:55:31 AM EDT
[#8]
For the carbine class your calling of taking I would ONLY go with a chrome lined barrel.
-From what I have seen SS barrels will give you trouble-

Under Stressful situations Chrome is the only way to go-been ther done that  

I would like to try the Mike Rock Chrome lined barrels-when they come out  
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 4:47:39 AM EDT
[#9]
Harv, brother...you're trying to teach a pig to sing.  It's a waste of your time, and it annoys the pig.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 2:26:22 PM EDT
[#10]
I hear ya brother.. you'd think I'd learn my lesson.... but I'm an incurable pest...... and hate to give up fightin the good fight...
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 12:09:11 AM EDT
[#11]
Where's that highpower jacket at?
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 9:07:50 AM EDT
[#12]
Tag to join the frenzy.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top