Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/18/2003 2:55:42 PM EDT
Gents
Hanging out here is really bad. Last night I received my parts kit from JT Distributing for my freshly redone Preban Oly Lower. Everything fit like a glove. I put on a Colt 3 position collapsable stock, RRA M4 Upper and now I am very happy.

I need to get myself another M4 upper for my Preban Bushy. I am a carbine fan and I already have a Colt 6700.

I don't have a digital camera becaue I always end up buying MORE GUNS. Hell last night I just put on layaway a brand new Browning Hi Power. It is the blued version with the adjustable sights. I payed over 700 for it but it is brand new and they seem harder to find nowadays.

You guys are a bad influence........................

max
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 11:51:50 PM EDT
Browning HP is a great gun to own. I have one with a German Swat. on it. Bought it from an old dude that picked it up off of a dead officer in Europe. I guess they liked them ( 13rnds, ) Heavy, but solid.
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 12:11:40 AM EDT
Shouldn't that be [url=http://www.all-britney-spears-lyrics.pair.com/lyrics-oops-i-did-it-again.htm]Oops[/url]?
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 2:32:15 AM EDT
Yeah, Man this year I bought a lot of gear and I promised myself I would not buy anymore. I got a Beretta 92FS Crimson Trace, a Browning Hi Power Matte finished, Colt 6700 Post Ban, a preban bushmaster M4, a Poly Tech M14S and a new Browning Hi Power blued finish with adjustable sights. Man this stuff is expensive. [marines] max
Top Top