Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/18/2003 11:30:05 AM EDT
Where can you buy the extractor springs with black inserts?

I am looking for someplace that I can get everything I need at 1 swoop.

Thanks
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 12:22:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Ken Elmore at SAW sells the HD spring and black insert for $4.00:

[url=http://www.specializedarmament.com/jsps/newParts.jsp?field=Category&value=RIFLEPARTS]SAW Sales[/url]

Edit: These are factory Colt parts, not aftermarket.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 2:17:08 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a vague recollection that SAW Sales has (or at least used to have) a pretty substantial minimum order.

FWIW
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 6:56:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Model One Sales has a heavy duty extractor and black insert for $2 for the set. The latest RRA extractor inserts are black so any of the RRA dealers on the EE should be able to furnish. Georgia Precision has a small parts shipping rate.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 10:28:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 12:13:23 AM EDT
[#5]
And even if they were different, WHO CARES?  It wouldn't make any difference.

Edited to add:  I compared them again, there is a difference - I think the black ones taste better...

Hmmm, did I mention the sun officially set 18 November here, and won't officially rise for another month?
Link Posted: 12/19/2003 5:02:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
And even if they were different, WHO CARES?  It wouldn't make any difference.

Edited to add:  I compared them again, there is a difference - I think the black ones taste better...
View Quote

Aaaah yes, those long winter nights do strange things to the Alaskan mind[:D][:D]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top