Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/18/2003 6:42:46 AM EDT
Hello,
     Could someone please tell me if these Lightning Links for AR 15 rifles are all that. Will they damage my rifle in any way? Thank you for your time and knowledge.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 6:46:59 AM EDT
[#1]
You should take this to the Full Auto section of this website.  A few guys there probably own them and could give you the ins and outs of ownership.

For the hassle of the $200 tax stamp I think I'd rather get the DIAS and have a select fire.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 7:16:52 AM EDT
[#2]
they won't damage your rifle, but an auto does you no good in prison.

if you decide to shell out the 5-6K for a registered (legal) one, grab the DIAS instead.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 10:07:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
they won't damage your rifle, but an auto does you no good in prison.

if you decide to shell out the 5-6K for a registered (legal) one, grab the DIAS instead.
View Quote

$5-6K DIAS no longer exists, that is why people are looking to Auto-Connectors.

You can get a select-fire trigger group for the Auto-Connector from Scott Bell. So you can have Safe/Semi/Full.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 10:44:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Yep, go the RDIAS route. You will have select fire capability, with the proper fire control parts. RLL gives you FA all of the time, no select fire. But be prepared to shell out BIG bucks like 6-7k or more. If you are in a C3 friendly state, have a CLEO that will sign off (Nebraska does, one good thing about the state I live in), then go for it...
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top