Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/9/2003 4:38:04 AM EDT
I've finally finished my non mil-spec SPR.  I decided to put together a SPR using what I had lying around along with a few selected parts.  It's a little heavier than I thought it would be, but the suppressor and the bi-pod add a lot of weight.  Presenting, for you viewing pleasure...

VSP
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 5:10:10 AM EDT
[#1]
I bet that IS heavy...... but sweet. I know that the FF tube adds alot of weight but is designed to for BR shooting. You wouldn't want to hump it around. But most of the rifles you see here never leave the safe except for picture time.

I want to put a rail on my FF tube to attach my throw lever bipod adaptor. How did you do that?
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 5:30:28 AM EDT
[#2]
The FF tube is made by JP.  He also makes tactical rails that are contoured to fit the arc of the tube.  You can mount them in any slot on the tube, so you have quit a bit of flexibility as to where you want to place them.  It's not really that heavy, and like I said without the can and bipod, its not bad at all.

VSP
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 6:05:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Very FINE looking non mil-spec SPR !!

5sub
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 11:10:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Looks damn serious.  Excellent!
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 12:11:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Beautiful!
The fluted stainless barrel give it a nice touch.

Link Posted: 12/11/2003 3:55:08 AM EDT
[#6]
WOW!! good looking SPR there sir.
       FREE
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 6:22:38 AM EDT
[#7]
VERY TRICK!  The cool thing is you built it from pieces and parts you already had.  I wouldn't worry about the weight; I've seen carbines that weigh more.

Great job!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top