Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/25/2003 7:44:01 PM EDT
I have read the posts and been to the webiste but what is it really?

Can you bring your own is it for full auto owners only? whats all aloud what are the cost. Can you buy guns on site is it kind of a show? can your rent full autos?

need info so i can join this motly crew!

Link Posted: 11/25/2003 7:50:54 PM EDT
[#1]
It looks like they have their own forum here [url=http://www.ar15.com/forums/forum.html?b=1&f=127]gunstock forum[/url]

Edit: More info here [url]www.gunstock.org/[/url]
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 8:19:04 PM EDT
[#2]
It was a national gathering of ar15.com members and general firearm entusiasts.  It was open to any who wished to attend.  There was no rentals, but most of the members would allow you to try out theirs.  This years event has pasted, but there most likely will be another next year.  
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 8:21:02 AM EDT
[#3]
I was just wondering what i had missed. It sounds like it may be held in Nevada next year. if so i am going to have to attend i think since come then I will only be about 5 hours away instead of 2 days

sounds like it was a blast. I looked at the site and the pics in the forum.

thanks
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top