Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 11/25/2003 12:50:55 PM EDT
Does anyone have a Surefire M73 Picatinny forend for the AR15/M4? Just want to know how it compares to other forends like the knights and other like aluminum forends. I am seriously considering getting one.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 5:12:20 PM EDT
Not to hijack this post but a rhetorical question drifted through my mind.... [i]"Now that SF wants to build suppressors and rails does that mean KAC, LMT and DD need to build lights?"[/i] just pondering, southern
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 7:59:26 PM EDT
this is completely my personal opinion. I'm posting it since you haven't gotten many other replies. Stick with companies that have been doing this for a while. Preferably companies that do this almost exclusively such as ARMS or Knights. When a company is specialized in a certain product, such as surefire with lights, and moves on to create something totally different, it's mostly just a ploy for money. Kinda like the recent star-wars movies. No efford was put into them, and they sucked big time. But they sure made someone very rich simply by placing a well known name on it. But thats just me. (hope that made sense)
Top Top