Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/22/2003 4:23:17 PM EDT
Took a co-worker and friend to the Raleigh "Dixie Gun & Knife" show today.  We walked around for a while looking at everything.  I kept playing with all the new AR's.  Next thing I know, my buddy is looking at one too.  Its a brand new Bushmaster XM15 AK A3.  I look at the price tag and can't believe it....$725.00.  He asks, hey man, is that a good deal.  I say Yep !!   15 minutes later we are walking out the door with his new rifle and 200 rounds of ammo.    
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 5:52:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

15 minutes later we are walking out the door with his new rifle and 200 rounds of ammo.

View Quote

I simply LOVE this country!!! That's what it's all about... Good job, now give your friend an invite to ARFcom and the addiction will be assured... [;)]
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 7:33:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Ain't it great to make an convert? :)
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 7:52:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Ain't it great to make an convert? :)
View Quote

Can I get an [b]AMEN![/b]

[:D]
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 9:01:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Took a co-worker and friend to the Raleigh "Dixie Gun & Knife" show today.  We walked around for a while looking at everything.  I kept playing with all the new AR's.  Next thing I know, my buddy is looking at one too.  Its a brand new Bushmaster XM15 AK A3.  I look at the price tag and can't believe it....$725.00.  He asks, hey man, is that a good deal.  I say Yep !!   15 minutes later we are walking out the door with his new rifle and 200 rounds of ammo.  [:D]

View Quote

How could a sane person not jump on that. I almost got one myself but my mission was a pre-ban M4 upper.

Excellent job on the conversion.

Now you must bring him to the Hometown area of this website and more importantly the Carolinas Gathering thread. There is potentially an excellent day of shooting in the works, the idea is still in it's infancy though and needs more interest.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top