Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 9:55:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Ok, not only in College, but how about every time your Professors or peers say something anti-gun you HAVE to go buy an optic or magazine or ammo? Yeah, I'd say I'm hooked.
View Quote

i am guilty of this!!!

i get so furious and panicy about "others" like them taking the sport of shooting away from me that i stock up big time. yes im a bit paranoid.
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 11:09:50 PM EDT
[#2]
[B]...BREAKFREE STARTS TO SMELL GOOD TO YOU[/B]

I'm sorry but it smells nothing like Hoppes, which smells so good I want to splash a little under my chin sometimes.
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 11:18:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Try some Montana Extreme.
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 4:13:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Another college one...

...when you still live at home so that all of the money you make working full-time during the summer can go to beefing up the collection...just in case the ban decides to hang around...[sniper2]
View Quote

Roger that! :)

Or how about...you will spend hours cleaning your rifle but won't balance your checkbook.
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 5:23:50 AM EDT
[#5]
When you already have USGIs, and XM193, but don't even have the AR-15 yet.
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 5:35:34 AM EDT
[#6]
I know about the college bit.

How about this..

You have to explain or provide URLs for everything on your christmas list since you are the only one who understands it.
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 6:06:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
You have to explain or provide URLs for everything on your christmas list since you are the only one who understands it.
View Quote

Been there.. done that - for sure.
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 8:46:38 AM EDT
[#8]
When you can explain the difference between 5.56 and .223.
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 9:12:29 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Been there.. done that - for sure.
View Quote

Ditto!
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 1:02:31 PM EDT
[#10]
...you turn your "spare parts" into a complete upper or 2.
...your boss hands you a plain brown box from the UPS guy and says "here's more AR parts." And you work in a car dealership not a gun shop!!!
...people you haven't seen in years call you because they hear you're the local AR guru.
...you remove the bed from the spare bed room to make room for another AR only safe.
...you'd need a forklift and a few pallets to carry all your 5.56 ammo and mags out of the house in 1 trip.
...friends come to your house to buy mags and ammo.
...every AR has to have a differet configuration using ARMS on one, Knights on another and so on.
...you can have two or more the same configs and justify it because they're diffrent manufacturers.
...you have cases of CLP just in case.

Link Posted: 11/24/2003 1:13:24 PM EDT
[#11]
....you sit at work daydreaming about going home to clean your new RRA Varmint 16 AR-15 (that shot teeeeeny, sexy little groups this weekend, BTW!  wooooohooooo!).
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 3:34:37 PM EDT
[#12]
..............When you watch a movie and you try to identify the make an ar-15, optics, ect.
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 4:57:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Haha, I do that with all movies that have firearms in them.
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 5:10:58 PM EDT
[#14]
When you read this thread and find that 90% of the responses could have been written about YOU!  
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 6:09:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
....when your idea of safe sex is a gorgeous woman under ya, and an M4 slung on your back!!!
View Quote

[red]Hell ya’!!!![/red]
View Quote

It's still a threesome!
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 7:55:19 PM EDT
[#16]
When a shopping cart scratches you're car and you smile and think " lucky that was'nt my AR.

When you've bought and sold enough differant optics to supply an SF unit.

When you're setting in a meeting at work thinking about the best possable surefire light setup.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 8:13:53 PM EDT
[#17]

When the local Sheriff pulls you over at night
becuse he wants you to find  him a trick upper that will fit his  locking rifle mount.

When the town police are glad to see you crusing around because they know you can help out in a pinch.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top