User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/14/2003 9:04:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Because they are all for different things. A Close Combat rifle, a precision rifle is in the work, and I have a 9mm set up for fun.
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 1:06:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Because i did not have a girlfriend at the time.

Now that i got a girlfriend, I found out having one of those cost more then owning guns.
View Quote

This may not fit with the topic, but I had a girlfriend and had no money for any guns.  Now that she dumped me I can't wait till I can save up and buy an ar15 of my own.  Then as time goes along I'll probably by another one for parts like someone else mentioned.  The only thing that has ever resisted me from having my own gun is money.  I predict that I will end up having a small armory and be broke.
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 10:00:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Its because of this site my friend.. hang around here a bit longer and you would'nt sleep well without checking the EE..
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 6:09:47 AM EDT
[#4]
I collect them...and keep in mind that some AR's are getting too valuable to alter!
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 1:02:11 AM EDT
[#5]
One for each application, one to have built one.  How?  No girlfriend, wife, kids, house, car, or life.  No problem.  However, these days I am willing to trade for some of the above.
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 8:05:35 AM EDT
[#6]
I have
1.Postban Bushmaster XM-15E2S AK Shorty
2.Preban Colt AR-15A2, configured as an XM-177
clone.                          
3.Preban Colt AR-15A2 H-BAR, basically my wannabee M-16A2.
4.Preban Colt SP1, cause I love the old look and it goes along with the XM-177 clone.
Soon to be my 5th AR-15...
5.Postban Colt MT6400c M4 carbine, cause I don`t have an M4 in my arsenal yet, and it`ll go great with my H-BAR, hopefully will have it in about a month......
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 11:09:46 AM EDT
[#7]
BECAUSE I CAN!  BECAUSE I CAN!
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 4:08:48 PM EDT
[#8]
uhhhh, YOU'LL FIND OUT!!  hee hee hee
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top