Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 11/4/2003 5:19:58 AM EDT
have any of you installed the new RRA top rail system with the integrated sights yet. i would like to see some pics if you have. i think they look good, and was thinking of doing a build with one. what do you think?

thanks
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 6:51:45 AM EDT
The RRA "tactical carry handle" is specifically designed for using an Aimpoint red-dot optic.
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 8:05:59 AM EDT
I think he means the RRA Extended Mounting Platform. It's new and it is a single rail that extends from the flattop all the way to the gas block, and includes front and rear sights. I guess it requires a Weaver type gas block. I'm curious about these too. Has anyone got one to show?
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 8:36:26 AM EDT
Yes, now I see. It is very interesting. [img]rockriverarms.com/images/extplat.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 7:36:57 PM EDT
I have one on my mid-length 9mm. I really like it so far. Standard A2 sights front and rear with M1913 (yeah, I measured it as closely as I could and even mounted the Holy Grail-ARMS QR ring to it to verify fit) linking them, bridging across the forearm. Yes,it requires an A4 upper and a railed-gas block to fit up. I was looking at one for my M4 as well, and it will even clear its ovoid HG. I'm going to run my Tri-power on it if the BBT ever shows up. Sluggo
Top Top