User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 2:34:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Like it or not, we are in the world of zero tolerance. I think it's moronic but with all the school shootings there ain't much you can do to change it right now.

Only two points worth mentioning now...

Both you and your son need to learn to keep you mouth's shut and put your pens down. They are going to use those apologies against you. (That's why the Asst. Asswipe was upset your son didn't sign his).

I can't make it any plainer than this... GET A GOOD LAWYER!!!!! IF you choose not to, that's fine but you might as well bend over now be ready to accept what ever they decide.

If you don't get a lawyer and your kid gets expelled you'll have nobody to blame except yourself.

Just my $.02
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 3:37:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Let us know how it all turns out. I really wish you the best.

rk
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 4:35:57 PM EDT
[#3]
It's always good to learn from mistakes especially if the mistakes are someone else's.  In some schools (usually rural), it may be ok to talk about guns only if you mention bird hunting or deer hunting in the same sentence.  However, in most schools gun talk is a no no. Never, volunteer information about any handgun, AR or other not readily known to be a hunting gun.  Example: "What's in that big safe?" "Oh, it's just my grandpas old 12 guage and the title to my bike."  "Does the gun work?"  "Gosh, I doubt it.  It's been a long time since I've been duck hunting."    

As for any kid who mouths off to a teacher, well that's obviously wrong.  In a few short years, he'll be in the world of work.  Most bosses won't put up with any lip.  Few bosses will take the time to teach a youngster what mom and dad should have taught him. No job, no money, no fun.  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top