Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/30/2003 10:50:24 AM EDT
Thanks for looking!

I will be placing an order with Adcofirearms.com for a RRA Varmint 16 with hogue fore-end as soon as Saturday.  What kind of wait can I expect?  I heard 10 days from Adco but that was for an "in-stock" AR.  

Also, I am considering green furniture.  Opinions on green?  I'm probably gonna eventually camo the whole thing anyway.  Wife likes black, but I kind of like the uniqueness of green.  THANKS!!
Link Posted: 10/30/2003 10:56:36 AM EDT
[#1]
In stock ADCO orders are delivered to Ga. in 3 days.  Very happy with his service, he is my "first call" when looking for parts.
Link Posted: 10/30/2003 11:11:16 AM EDT
[#2]
My FFL placed an order for my new RRA stripped lower receiver on Thursday of last week; he emailed me yesterday saying that it had arrived.

To tally it up, that's 6 calendar days.

Not a bad turnaround, in my opinion.

Jeremy
Link Posted: 10/30/2003 3:24:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Just avoid ordering directly from RRA if you can help it. It took 9 weeks for my 24" varminteer. The only complaint I've ever seen about RRA at all was wait times. All else is A+.
Link Posted: 10/30/2003 6:47:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Re:ordering direct from RRA.
Last summer I went to their new plant at Colona,Il. and ordered a National Match rifle. They said about six weeks, it was ready in just over four weeks.
Recently I called them and ordered a TASC carbine. They said two weeks, and I picked it up in two weeks.
I am extremely pleased with the quality of their rifles; they shoot good too.
P.S.  I ordered the carbine in "green" just to be different.
Link Posted: 10/30/2003 6:50:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Just avoid ordering directly from RRA if you can help it. It took 9 weeks for my 24" varminteer. The only complaint I've ever seen about RRA at all was wait times. All else is A+.
View Quote

The long wait is because the built you rifle for you at the factory. Mine took 5 and a half weeks to arive. It was worth the wait though!

JIM
Link Posted: 10/30/2003 6:52:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

The long wait is because the built you rifle for you at the factory. Mine took 5 and a half weeks to arive. It was worth the wait though!

JIM
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top