Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 10/30/2003 10:50:24 AM EDT
Thanks for looking!

I will be placing an order with Adcofirearms.com for a RRA Varmint 16 with hogue fore-end as soon as Saturday. What kind of wait can I expect? I heard 10 days from Adco but that was for an "in-stock" AR.

Also, I am considering green furniture. Opinions on green? I'm probably gonna eventually camo the whole thing anyway. Wife likes black, but I kind of like the uniqueness of green. THANKS!!
Link Posted: 10/30/2003 10:56:36 AM EDT
In stock ADCO orders are delivered to Ga. in 3 days. Very happy with his service, he is my "first call" when looking for parts.
Link Posted: 10/30/2003 11:11:16 AM EDT
My FFL placed an order for my new RRA stripped lower receiver on Thursday of last week; he emailed me yesterday saying that it had arrived. To tally it up, that's 6 calendar days. Not a bad turnaround, in my opinion. Jeremy
Link Posted: 10/30/2003 3:24:57 PM EDT
Just avoid ordering directly from RRA if you can help it. It took 9 weeks for my 24" varminteer. The only complaint I've ever seen about RRA at all was wait times. All else is A+.
Link Posted: 10/30/2003 6:47:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/30/2003 6:49:42 PM EDT by Webby]
Re:ordering direct from RRA. Last summer I went to their new plant at Colona,Il. and ordered a National Match rifle. They said about six weeks, it was ready in just over four weeks. Recently I called them and ordered a TASC carbine. They said two weeks, and I picked it up in two weeks. I am extremely pleased with the quality of their rifles; they shoot good too. P.S. I ordered the carbine in "green" just to be different.
Link Posted: 10/30/2003 6:50:45 PM EDT
Originally Posted By mcsd2598: Just avoid ordering directly from RRA if you can help it. It took 9 weeks for my 24" varminteer. The only complaint I've ever seen about RRA at all was wait times. All else is A+.
View Quote
The long wait is because the built you rifle for you at the factory. Mine took 5 and a half weeks to arive. It was worth the wait though! JIM
Link Posted: 10/30/2003 6:52:15 PM EDT
Originally Posted By mcsd2598: Just avoid ordering directly from RRA if you can help it. It took 9 weeks for my 24" varminteer. The only complaint I've ever seen about RRA at all was wait times. All else is A+.
View Quote
The long wait is because the built you rifle for you at the factory. Mine took 5 and a half weeks to arive. It was worth the wait though! JIM
Top Top