Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/22/2003 12:02:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/23/2003 3:56:14 AM EDT by TNFrank]
Link Posted: 10/22/2003 12:08:34 PM EDT
I'm gonna take a shot in the dark here: Forum Rules: NO ILLEGAL WEAPONS POSTS.
Link Posted: 10/22/2003 12:13:28 PM EDT
Originally Posted By PAEBR332: I'm gonna take a shot in the dark here: Forum Rules: NO ILLEGAL WEAPONS POSTS.
View Quote
Not a bad shot in the dark and without a nightscope at that !! The poll resides, comfortably, in the trash.
Link Posted: 10/22/2003 12:13:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/23/2003 3:56:53 AM EDT by TNFrank]
Link Posted: 10/22/2003 12:16:26 PM EDT
CNN has it. lol!
Link Posted: 10/22/2003 2:15:45 PM EDT
What's a pre-post-ban?
Link Posted: 10/22/2003 3:16:50 PM EDT
Its a post ban gun with pre-ban parts on it, making it illegal.
Link Posted: 10/22/2003 3:24:24 PM EDT
It was a simple poll. Buncha Pussies.
Link Posted: 10/22/2003 3:44:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/23/2003 3:57:23 AM EDT by TNFrank]
Link Posted: 10/22/2003 4:00:45 PM EDT
Originally Posted By TNFrank: Too bad, maybe you can get a nice single shot H&R to play with. Talk to ya'll later. TN.Frank
View Quote
I do have the NEF Handi in .223. Lots of fun, but it don't like Wolf ammo. Only a goober admits to a felony on a public board, anyway.
Link Posted: 10/22/2003 4:07:12 PM EDT
NO ONE WAS ADMITTING ANYTHING, IT WAS A ANYNOMOUS POLL.
Link Posted: 10/22/2003 4:22:40 PM EDT
nef 223 and 30-06 accurate. cheap fun. both are black lol.
Link Posted: 10/22/2003 4:42:17 PM EDT
Originally Posted By woodbutcher223308: nef 223 and 30-06 accurate. cheap fun. both are black lol.
View Quote
I was going to paint mine camo, but I was afraid I would lean it against a tree and never find it again.
Link Posted: 10/22/2003 5:44:08 PM EDT
Originally Posted By DEERSNIPER: NO ONE WAS ADMITTING ANYTHING, IT WAS A ANYNOMOUS POLL.
View Quote
DEERSNIPER, are you a 'natural' idiot or have you had some sort of advanced training ?? Anyone logging on this site could see the poll. And if you can't spell, at least learn to use the spell-checker.
Link Posted: 10/22/2003 5:50:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/23/2003 3:58:00 AM EDT by TNFrank]
Link Posted: 10/22/2003 5:58:33 PM EDT
Originally Posted By TNFrank: It's just damn yankees like you that want to make things difficult for good ol' boys like Deersniper and me. Have a nice night. TN.Frank
View Quote
Let's see.......I'm told down in the Mod Forum that DEERSNIPER is about 16 years old. Now Frank, I figure you must be about 14.
Link Posted: 10/22/2003 6:07:33 PM EDT
Well, lets see. I am 30+ years old, and thought that the poll was OK. I am also from the South, so I guess I am their leader.[+]:D] [:P]
Link Posted: 10/22/2003 6:13:10 PM EDT
Originally Posted By DOA: Well, lets see. I am 30+ years old, and thought that the poll was OK. I am also from the South, so I guess I am their leader.[+]:D] [:P]
View Quote
Then lead them to bed DOA !! ----------------------------------------------- [b]Let me make this simple. The topic and poll broke board rules. The topic and poll are in the trash. The topic and the poll are not coming back.[/b] 5sub
Link Posted: 10/22/2003 6:24:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/23/2003 3:58:44 AM EDT by TNFrank]
Link Posted: 10/22/2003 6:28:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/22/2003 6:31:34 PM EDT by vedubin01]
Frank, Im with you all the way. I feel our government has limited our rights as gun owners. I feel that the poll was funny in a way. No body in their right mind would tell the truth. Or admit that they have pre-ban parts on a post-ban gun. The government can do all sorts of things to find out who posted yes to the poll. The government makes rules to follow but they themselves can do as they like. Many people here on this forum are government employees. Police FBI and ATF. This forum is a great way to learn about the AR and other guns where some of us that did not serve can gain knowledge. ( Hoped that made since.) But, to carry on the way some here do about this subject is not right. Put the pre-ban upper on the post ban gun but keep that one at home next to the SHTF bag. Because then who give a shit what's on what. Like I said Im with you 100% I think its crap like almost everyone here. But if that time comes where the government steps to far you will see even the conservatives here will raise their ugly head and say enough is enough. There are many sheep in this world and very few Shepard's. And I see you as a shepard but remember there are a few wolves that dress in sheep's clothing.
Link Posted: 10/22/2003 6:30:05 PM EDT
Originally Posted By TNFrank: .........so bit me. TN.Frank
View Quote
Well Frank, looks as if you'll be taking that 7th grade English again. (I believe what you want to say is 'bite me' and not "bit me".) Since I grew up in LA (Lower Alabama), most all ya'll are damn Yankees !!
Link Posted: 10/22/2003 6:36:26 PM EDT
Originally Posted By vedubin01: Frank, Im with you all the way. I feel our government has limited our rights as gun owners. I feel that the poll was funny in a way. No body in their right mind would tell the truth. Or admit that they have pre-ban parts on a post-ban gun. The government can do all sorts of things to find out who posted yes to the poll. The government makes rules to follow but they themselves can do as they like. Many people here on this forum are government employees. Police FBI and ATF. This forum is a great way to learn about the AR and other guns where some of us that did not serve can gain knowledge. ( Hoped that made since.) But, to carry on the way some here do about this subject is not right. Put the pre-ban upper on the post ban gun but keep that one at home next to the SHTF bag. Because then who give a shit what's on what. Like I said Im with you 100% I think its crap like almost everyone here. But if that time comes where the government steps to far you will see even the conservatives here will raise their ugly head and say enough is enough. There are many sheep in this world and very few Shepard's. And I see you as a shepard but remember there are a few wolves that dress in sheep's clothing.
View Quote
vedubin, when it comes to topics such as the one now in the trash, it's the few sheep that may be dressed in wolf's clothing that I worry about. 5sub
Link Posted: 10/22/2003 6:37:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/22/2003 6:44:14 PM EDT by Ohio]
Anybody who thinks a website can't record who votes in an anonymous poll, raise your hand. Anybody who thinks a website can't record *what* you voted, raise your hand. Anybody who thinks that the BAT-boys can't/won't subpoena the records of a website, raise your hand. Anybody who thinks that the BAT-boys don't read this and other forums, raise your hand. Anybody that raised their hand is a freaking idiot and shouldn't be allowed outside without a minder. Not a slam against ARFcom, it's just the way the world is. Not their fault, probably not their choice. Does this software do it? I don't know, and probably they don't (for sure) either. Mods, if that constitutes a personal attack, feel free to delete, or tell me and I'll do it. I feel that since no one personally identified themselves (yet) as the freaking idiot it should be OK, but I will happily abide by your decision.
Link Posted: 10/22/2003 6:42:30 PM EDT
Originally Posted By TNFrank: No one could tell who voted on the poll so all it would do is give us some raw numbers to judge just how many sheep are mixed with the goats. TN.Frank
View Quote
are you that naive/ignorant? ATF agent sees the poll and open admission to breaking federal law, obtains subpoena for IP records, knock knock, boom boom, game over....now give it a rest
Link Posted: 10/22/2003 6:45:51 PM EDT
point taken and I agree. I try to keep as little information of me off anything that has to do with the web. I would never vote in that pole just for that reason. I do not know most of you and that pole could have been a trap. Im not saying the sky is falling but the umbrella is not to far away. I know there are many here that possess an illeagel weapon but to admit it only allows the anti-gun comunity to use that against us and push to make the laws tighter. That was a good thing for that pole to be pulled. Some anti-gun person would not have had to look far to prove a point.
Link Posted: 10/22/2003 7:05:08 PM EDT
Maybe Frank is really an ATF agent and looking to build a case. [:D]
Link Posted: 10/22/2003 8:01:15 PM EDT
Hey, when it comes to Guns, Drugs, and large amounts of Money, you trust nobody but yourself. Not that I have any of the above!
Link Posted: 10/22/2003 8:23:16 PM EDT
5sub.....Obviously you have a hard time saying anything worth a shit because your linguistic skills rely on insulting rather than reasonable discussion.... So to set things straight your 10K posts from you must be mindless dribble from a f@cking idiot. Yes thats right, if you care to insult somebody rather than have a reasonable discussion I am calling you a fucking idiot. Frank your alright with me.....My guess is that 5sub has nothing better to do besides set around in his underwear in front of a computer all day/ is prob overweight and smells to high heaven... Again a typical armchair/keyboard AR15/M16 know it all...... 5 sub You win buddy/ you the man/ I concede to your sarcastic remarks that bring absolutley nothing to the thread. As for the thread closing... at this point it doesnt matter anymore......I wouldnt trust many people like 5sub any ways..with the way he writes.. he seems the type of person that would snitch on a fellow in a heart beat..then look around and try to justify his actions with the law as stupid as they are.. then spout off and say "I was just being a good citizen" Tn frank.. You ought to close the thread.. the less mindless smart mouth crap we need to hear from sub boy the better....I'll choose to pass at this point. 5 sub, flame away slick, show your true colors.
Link Posted: 10/22/2003 8:42:40 PM EDT
Wow, the boots are on now!
Top Top