Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/8/2003 12:10:43 AM EDT
I'm in the midst of AR projects and need to get some parts. Like everyone else, I'm price shopping. I found great prices on the stripped receivers, but not much else. Here's what I need:
2 bolt carriers and charging handles
2 stock assemblies (complete from buffer to buttplate
3 stripped receivers
3 lower parts kits

I would like it all to be RRA, but any of the "name" brands will do.

I guess a quick way to do it, is to buy 3 complete lowers (one without stock) and 3 B/C C/H. That just takes the fun out of building them. I will go the cheapest route, however. If a dealer wants to give me a package price on all this, I would be interested. If anyone can point me to any sales that I may have missed, I would appreciate it.
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 12:15:14 AM EDT
I have a CAV Arms OD C1 stock (but JUST the stock) I'll let ya have cheap, if OD's what you're looking for.
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 12:23:21 AM EDT
Thanks for the offer, but I want complete assemblies. Since I'm building 3 of these, I want to try to avoid having to hunt down indivual buffers, tubes, springs buttplates etc.
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 5:50:40 AM EDT
I am of the similar mold as you. I have looked around alot for things and about the cheapest you can go is: [url]www.adcofirearms.com[/url] He has alot of stuff, his website is easy to use and $4.00 shipping per order which is a great deal. or you can deal with Tommys in GA. I don't have the link handy but if you look in the industry section, he is there. If you are buying small parts, he will cut you a break on the shipping also.
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 7:20:07 AM EDT
You mean Tommy Haskins at [url=www.georgiaprecision.com]Georgia Precision[/url]? Tommy is good people.
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 9:59:34 AM EDT
Originally Posted By eswanson: You mean Tommy Haskins at [url=www.georgiaprecision.com]Georgia Precision[/url]? Tommy is good people.
View Quote
BTT. That would be the right one.
Top Top