Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/5/2003 9:07:47 PM EDT
Would you know which website sells "stripper clip guides"? Just the plain small piece of steel, very typ. G.I. not the fancy hard plastic shell that you mount on top of magazine. Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 9:34:07 PM EDT
Top Top