Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/24/2003 11:57:47 PM EDT
Hello, I see that there are a couple of the Knights SR-15 rifles for sale in the EE. I have read posts before that peoples opinions are that they are nice rifles but overpriced. can anybody tell me as much as possible about the rifle? All of the stats would be great, plus any experience. Their website doesn't say much about them, not even the barrel twist. Any help would be great. Thanks
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 6:07:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Why Work,

Hello sir, my name is Jay Duncan I am in charge of commercial sales at Knight's Manufacturing.

The twist rate on the the SR-15 Carbine is 1/9 and the weight is 6.8 lbs.

The twist rate on the SR-15 M5 is 1/9 and the twist on the SR-15 Match is 1/7.7.

The reason for the priceing, is due to some of the features that come standard on our Stoner Rifles.  Frist of all the Rail Adapter system forend, then SRs come standard with a two stage match trigger.  These two features alone are a $630 value.  Sir if you have any more questions about the SR-15 feel free to contact me @ 772-778-3700
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 7:32:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Hey  I have a KNIght's SR-15 M4 and love the thing. Hey Jay what can you tell me about the barrel on my rifle. Where was it made? What kind of materials?    

Thanks Jeff
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 8:45:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Hey  I have a KNIght's SR-15 M4 and love the thing. Hey Jay what can you tell me about the barrel on my rifle. Where was it made? What kind of materials?    

Thanks Jeff
View Quote

Jeff,
that's going to require you getting the serial number from your SR-15M4 and calling Jay.  (There have been different barrels used on the M-4 and serial number is the only way to know for sure.)
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 8:19:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Ok Thanks.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top