Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2003 5:43:13 PM EDT
I have been wanting to get an upper to dedicate to my Ceiner conversion.  I found a heavy barrel 1/12 twist with heavy compensator attached to a totally in the white SP-1 upper.  The upper has absolutely no internals, not even a dust cover.  This assembly has the triangular handguards, front sight, and gas tube.

The bore is bright and clean, but I don't know enough about ARs to know if it is worn a little or a great deal.

Based on this skimpy info, what should I be willing to offer?

Regards,
Mahatma
Link Posted: 9/17/2003 6:01:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Hbar 1-12? or A1 profile?  probably A1, upper in the white...I wouldn't pay no more than $150.  I bought a Colt A1 M16 upper for $200 all complete(no bolt group) a year ago in the EE.  A sweet sp1 clone it made.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top