Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2003 12:35:51 PM EDT
Local pawn shop has a pre-ban (verified via serial no) Colt Competition HBAR lower, with a 16 inch (with some type of rail, didnt look too hard, but it has rail covers on at least the sides)barrel, flip up fron sight, flattop with what appears to be an ARMS 40 BUIS. Collapsible stock of course. All for a grand total of $1099. What am I missing?
Link Posted: 9/14/2003 12:40:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
What am I missing?
View Quote

A sales receipt?
Link Posted: 9/14/2003 1:55:09 PM EDT
[#2]
MOTHERF&^K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got the ok from the wife, went back there and it's gone. SOLD! Godammit! Thats it, I'm taking my balls back outta her purse!
Link Posted: 9/14/2003 1:58:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Sorry you missed out on that deal. The way that I look at something like that, no matter how or what happens, if you were meant to have it- it would still be there.

Who knows, maybe a better deal is right around the corner! Keep on looking.
Link Posted: 9/14/2003 3:39:06 PM EDT
[#4]
I hate it when I hear stuff like this.  Makes me feel sad and depressed.  I feel for you AZ-K9.  I need a drink.

[booze]
Link Posted: 9/14/2003 4:12:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
MOTHERF&^K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got the ok from the wife, went back there and it's gone. SOLD! Godammit! Thats it, I'm taking my balls back outta her purse!
View Quote

Dude, just for future reference when you see ANYTHING priced 1/2 what it is worth BUY IT!
Link Posted: 9/14/2003 6:04:12 PM EDT
[#6]
My deepest sympathy to you and your gun safe.
THATS why not to get married EVER! unless she's rich, or a nympho.....
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top