Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2003 11:46:25 AM EDT
For as many times as the "show me your M4s" thread has been initiated I still can't get enough.  Have you ever considered a "Gallery" where the pictures could be posted?  An M4 section a 'dissy' section etc.  Tack it.  That way those interested could go right to the pictures instead of having people repost their pics over and over.  Either way it's cool by me.  I love this site!
Link Posted: 9/13/2003 12:21:50 PM EDT
[#1]
it would be cool if it was JUST pics and a description, but it would end up with ppl making comments and stuff, so for every pic ya see there would be a dozen editiorial. I would like to see a pic gallery as well.
Link Posted: 9/13/2003 8:16:59 PM EDT
[#2]
We might be able to do it... I waa rolling my eyes at yet ANOTHER M4 pic thread! If we were to post that nothing but a pic and description could be posted, I'd expect people to stick to that. nd if they didn't, I'd delete their post.
Link Posted: 9/13/2003 8:23:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
We might be able to do it... I waa rolling my eyes at yet ANOTHER M4 pic thread! If we were to post that nothing but a pic and description could be posted, I'd expect people to stick to that. nd if they didn't, I'd delete their post.
View Quote

This was attempted before as the "picture thread" and worked pretty good. We could take that thread and clean it up some, but it's a collection of everything AR, not just M4gery's or 20" etc.
Link Posted: 9/13/2003 10:18:26 PM EDT
[#4]

I know I'm being wildly paranoid...but I've often wondered if some requests for pics are posted by anti-gun individuals baiting us and wanting ammunition for anti gun publicity, like the infamous picture of Dianne Feinstein with the AKM w/drum magazine...but I must say I do enjoy looking at the pics - gives me ideas for my own rifles.
Link Posted: 9/14/2003 8:08:12 AM EDT
[#5]
I think anything we tac'd to the top would have to be an everything type picture thread. Having one for M4, one for 20", one for Dissipators, one for SPRs etc would take up too much space IMO. I'll ask Frank and the gang and see if we cant get this moving.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top