Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/30/2003 7:50:39 PM EDT
Anybody got any comments on doing business with www.star15.com or www.jtdistributing.com.  TIA this is and awesome forum!
Link Posted: 8/30/2003 9:35:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I recently bought a 20" kit from J&T they were great, rifle works flawlessy. most people around here say about the same
Link Posted: 9/2/2003 4:42:36 PM EDT
[#2]
thank you op69, preciate your post... drive fast and slide around the turns...
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 7:22:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Hi Scott, I checked out those companies and found they had a good reputation.  I also came across [url]www.rbprecision.com[/url] and ended up going with them.  You can't go wrong with JT or RB.  Best of luck to you.
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 7:45:06 AM EDT
[#4]
J&T rocks.  Jesse and his people are very helpful on the phone, and will see to it that you get what you need.  My J&T 20" Hbar A3 is great.  Good company.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top