Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 8/29/2003 4:15:19 PM EDT
This is a three part question:
1: I saw a picture of a M4gery with a optima 2000 mounted on top of a trijicon TSN scope. I would really like to know where i could find one of these mounts.
2: Also if anyone could tell me where to look and find any of the optimas.
3: would a doc optic work with this mounting base.
I know that it really isnt a AR-15 question. but this is where i saw the picture. so i thought you guys would be the ones to ask.
Thanx for the help fellas
Link Posted: 8/29/2003 8:14:08 PM EDT
[url]www.specwargear.com[/url]was or is selling a mount for both the optima and the docter. The optima is now marketed under the name JPoint. It is available from brownells as well as many other places. I usea Docter on my NSN and I like it very much.
Link Posted: 8/30/2003 10:34:34 PM EDT
Originally Posted By inkaybee: [url]www.specwargear.com[/url]was or is selling a mount for both the optima and the docter. The optima is now marketed under the name JPoint. It is available from brownells as well as many other places. I usea Docter on my NSN and I like it very much.
View Quote
I picked up one recently, so they should still be available. The mounts are very well made and appear to be hard coat anodized. IIRC, it was $55 for either the Docter or Optima mount.
Top Top