Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/25/2003 2:38:31 PM EDT
I finally got my first AR in today.  I had Pete in NH do a custom M4 build.  Man, is it nice.  His work is great, the fit is tight, and the finish matches perfectly.  I would reccommend him to anyone who needs a custom M4 build.  He always answered my emails within hours not days and the shipping was fast.  A very respectable man to do business with.  Here are a few pics becuase I know everyone likes pics.

And I always like taking weird angle shots so here is a not-so-original but different angle shot.

Link Posted: 8/25/2003 2:44:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Real, REAL NICE!

Pete ROCKS!

Enjoy!

MM419
Link Posted: 8/25/2003 3:28:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks great.  I guess I should have ordered from Pete - I'm still waiting on my RRA.  Thanks for the pictures, I always enjoy them.

JimH
Link Posted: 8/25/2003 4:11:44 PM EDT
[#3]
mattld,  Very nice indeed, you will have many happy times together!  Shoot straight and stay safe.
Link Posted: 8/25/2003 4:27:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Nice M4! Rock River makes fine products.
Link Posted: 8/25/2003 9:30:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Beautiful gun dude!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top