Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/15/2003 7:59:44 PM EDT
I didn't post this on in the Cav arms forum because I want as un-biased of an answer as possible.

How good are the Cav polymer recievers?  Do they have any flexing or breaking/wear issues.  What about mags chewing up the mag well?  Any other cons I am not touching on?
Link Posted: 8/15/2003 8:06:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I have one. It is one of the original ones. I know they were coming out with a new model but I haven't kept up to date with it and don't know if it is out yet or not.
I have used mine to some extent. I wouldn't say that I have used it extensively, but I have probably fired over 500 rounds out of it.
I have had no problems with it at all. It doesn't flex, no problems with the mag well. It looks to me like it is very rugged.
The only negative thing I have to say about it is that the stock is far to long.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top