Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/11/2003 4:51:21 PM EDT
I live in the boonies of North Carolina and I`m haveing trouble getting the Bushmaster I want through local dealers! Can someone send me in the right direction where I mind buy one! Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 4:53:27 PM EDT
[#1]
order direct from bushmaster and have it delivered to your favorite ffl holder.
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 5:02:33 PM EDT
[#2]
OR you can order/buy a lower from your local FFL and then order your custom upper directly from Bushmaster.  Something about that big brown truck delivering strait to you.  It's like Santa Clause in brown shorts.
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 5:37:18 PM EDT
[#3]

Call Trevor at [url]coalcreekarmory.com[/url]
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 8:03:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Come to the Dixie Gun Show this weekend @ the State Fair Grounds in Raleigh!
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 9:52:09 PM EDT
[#5]
There is a place in Gastonia where I bought my Bushmaster at. It's called Ozark Guns and the number is 704 824-9095. I paid $800.00 for a Bushmaster M4 brand new. I went to the Charlotte gun show this past weekend and to my suprise Bushmasters were scarce. I did see a bunch of RRAs and Double Star lowers and complete rifles and tons of AR uppers but no Bushmasters. Also found a guy in Dallas, NC who assembles AKs.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top