Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/5/2003 12:49:30 PM EDT
Where can I get an Aimpoint ML and ARMS 22m68 w/ cantalever spacer from?  Who is known to have the best deals around?  Thanks for your help in advance...
Link Posted: 8/5/2003 2:11:09 PM EDT
[#1]
MSTN...order today, have it tomorrow!  Check the EE...lots of other folks sell that stuff as well.  
Link Posted: 8/5/2003 2:15:39 PM EDT
[#2]
In the gun world the cheapest price may not be the best deal.  I second the recommendation of MSTN.  ([url]www.mstn.biz[/url])
Link Posted: 8/5/2003 2:40:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Third

Wes and Paul are the best
Link Posted: 8/5/2003 2:46:45 PM EDT
[#4]
I got 2 of them from cory at adrenaline arms. they're in the equipment exchange. great prices, fast shipping. I've heard good things about mstn also.
Link Posted: 8/5/2003 4:08:41 PM EDT
[#5]
I had a feeling people would say MSTN, however I dont think they are competitive enough.  I found an Aimpoint ML 10 MOA XD model (NEW) for $229.00.  (MSTN is $379) My question is what is the difference between the 10 MOA and the other MOA versions?  What justifies the difference in prices?  I'm not a scope expert so don't jump all over me on this one.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/5/2003 7:20:19 PM EDT
[#6]
I'll put in a plug for Sableco.  They've always done right by me.

[url]http://www.sableco.net[/url]
Link Posted: 8/5/2003 7:22:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I had a feeling people would say MSTN, however I dont think they are competitive enough.  I found an Aimpoint ML 10 MOA XD model (NEW) for $229.00.  (MSTN is $379) My question is what is the difference between the 10 MOA and the other MOA versions?  What justifies the difference in prices?  I'm not a scope expert so don't jump all over me on this one.  Thanks.
View Quote

Xd is a old model, the newer models are ML'S......goto mstn and click on specials
Link Posted: 8/5/2003 7:44:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

a 10MOA scope means it will give you 10" groups at 100yards, the newer ones are 2MOA (i think) which will give you 2" groups at 100yards
Link Posted: 8/5/2003 7:57:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'll put in a plug for Sableco.  They've always done right by me.

[url]http://www.sableco.net[/url]
View Quote

I would definately give Donnie my $$$ again.  Great guy, very helpful.

I have not had the pleasure of doing business with MSTN but hear they are good.

Link Posted: 8/5/2003 8:09:06 PM EDT
[#10]
MSTN's link does not seem to work?
Link Posted: 8/5/2003 8:29:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Best deal here...
[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=23&t=174831[/url]
Link Posted: 8/5/2003 9:19:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
a 10MOA scope means it will give you 10" groups at 100yards, the newer ones are 2MOA (i think) which will give you 2" groups at 100yards
View Quote

Well, the different sized dots will obscure that much of the target in inches at 100 yards...but that has no bearing on the size of the groups you'll get.  I think that's called marksmanship hehe.  

Hey look...post #714 hehehe.  Anyone got a Rohrer's for old time sake [:D]
Link Posted: 8/5/2003 9:55:23 PM EDT
[#13]
I quit shopping around, I quit doing any research on the products I need. I call MSTN, tell them what I want to do and they send it to me. I don't ask the price or for any details. I have complete faith in them.

I don't know where to get any disco biscuits, I think they quit making them. Oh, well, life goes on.
Link Posted: 8/5/2003 10:36:34 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I quit shopping around, I quit doing any research on the products I need. I call MSTN, tell them what I want to do and they send it to me. I don't ask the price or for any details. I have complete faith in them.

I don't know where to get any disco biscuits, I think they quit making them. Oh, well, life goes on.
View Quote

I am starting to be the same way. I just go to my local gun guy (Phoenix Armory, Oregon.) and tell him what I need. By the time I waste a couple hours shopping and comparing shipping rates I could be done already.
Link Posted: 8/5/2003 10:41:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/5/2003 10:46:40 PM EDT
[#16]
WES AND PAUL AT MSTN ARE THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS.  SHOP AROUND, DO YOU HOMEWORK, IT'S ALL FUN.

WHEN YOU ARE READY FOR THE BEST THERE IS CONTACT MSTN AND YOU WILL SCORE CENTER MASS.

BEST PRODUCTS, BEST SERVICE OUT THERE, BAR NONE.  I HAVE BEEN THERE AND BACK.  THANKS WES AND PAUL.  
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top