Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/25/2003 7:53:01 AM EDT
I am looking for a decent rear BUIS for my flat top and I nkow about the famed Knights and such, but I just do not want to spend $140 on a rear BUIS.  If I have to then I must, but it is just that a backup, which many will now say, yeah it is a backup so dont scimp on the dough cause it could save your life...point taken.  I have a Flat Top upper and have ordered the Flat top riser from Legal Transfers.  If you all can point me to some other brands that are good.  ( Now I do NOT want junk, just something a little cheaper than a A.R.M.S. or Knights.  I just need the rear since I have the front flip up.  Any ideas.  Hopefully Pete will have something.
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 7:55:11 AM EDT
[#1]
It depends on your definition of cheap I guess.  I have 2 ARMS #40's that I think are worth every penny of the $94 I paid for each of them.  They are uterly reliable and solid.
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 8:05:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Well that is definately much better than the Knights I saw for around $140.  I just could not justify that for what it was.  I mean crap, I can get a whole carry handle for that If I wanted to.  I will look into that one though.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 8:10:06 AM EDT
[#3]
ARMS #40
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 8:19:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Bushmaster's BMAS Folding Rear sight unit is pretty darn nice, especially since it only costs around $75 + shipping directly from Bushmaster...
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 8:30:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Yep, I think BMAS is your only other option.

I have one and it's nice. I got it used so it was really worth it.

If I was going to buy a new one I'd pay the extra 15 bucks for the ARMS. It's a really nice sight.
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 5:59:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Another vote for the ARMS #40.  Less than $100 and works great.
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 6:43:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Anouther vote for ARMS #40, Worth ever penny I payed for it.
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 6:50:21 PM EDT
[#8]
ARMS #40 beats most BUIS out there both in terms of performance and cost.
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 7:16:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Ive owned KAC, GG&G and ARMS.

ARMS 40 is IMHO THE best, and at a great price.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top