Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 7/2/2003 6:49:21 PM EDT
how are their products? also do they have a fast turn around time for orders. I order a kit package off them because they offered green butt stock & grips. Am wondering if I did right or should have I given JT Dist a call instead
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 8:50:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/2/2003 8:52:56 PM EDT by _DR]
I bought some stuff from their table at a gun show, they seemed professional. I may order an upper from them, they have a fairly decent selection, would like to know who their upper manufacturer is though. The buttstock and accessories I bought from them were good.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 8:56:02 PM EDT
Model 1 uppers and lowers are made by FN.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 9:12:07 PM EDT
Certainly can't go wrong there, I have nothing but respect for anything made by Fabrique Nationale. Is there any truth to the rumor I heard that some Chinese mfg. uppers were being stamped with FN markings and sold as FN parts by some less than scrupulous dealers? I read that on one post or another. Could be urban legend, but how could you be sure?
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 3:55:00 AM EDT
"Finest parts a 13 year old Communist Chinese can make." They are not FN, they are: "I have no 'f-in' idea who made these parts." Barrels are Wilson, with cheap cast front sight bases.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 4:40:33 AM EDT
any identifying marks to give them away?
Top Top