Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/24/2003 3:14:32 PM EDT
Hello all. I'd like to swap out the aluminum free float handguard on my Oly PCR-16 for a free float handguard with the picatinny/accessories rail mounts. Who makes em', and what options do I have? Thanks again ya'll!
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 5:18:54 PM EDT
These are similar to what you have; [url=bushmaster.com/shopping/handguards/qr-r.asp]C-more[/url] [url=bushmaster.com/shopping/bmas/yhm-9480.asp]B.M.A.S.[/url] [url=tp-commerce.techpro.com/pantherarms/shopexd.asp?id=1002]D.P.M.S.[/url] [url=olyarms.com/firsh.html]FIRSH[/url] I don't know if the KAC or A.R.M.S. systems will clear a bull barrel.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 5:49:40 PM EDT
The ARMS SIR-C will clear it and it is a drop on system, that is high grade and very modular. If a system doesn't conect to the barrel they will all clear. Good shootin, Jack
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 8:24:35 PM EDT
FF RAS will clear. I give it a big thumbs up an its not tooooo expensive. $300-325
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 10:21:19 PM EDT
This is perfect! The FIRSH is everything I was looking for. Thanks for the heads up. BTW, you have an IM on that Tac Latch you were trying to sell. I have a feeling that there was a mis-understanding and the buyer that "backed out" was me. I'm very interested. Thanks. Ari-
Top Top