Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 6/10/2003 5:06:27 PM EDT
Hey guys,

Need to sell my AR, already sold one. I've got to sell my one last pride and Joy. :-(

Its a RRA factory assembled lower, with an postban m4a3 uppper w/ the faux flashider. I've got an EOTech 552 mounted on it along with an ARMS #40 (?) BUIS on it. Its got a fixed posistion telestock on it. About 1000rds through it, looks like new... I think I've got about 10-20 Mags for it as well, all USGI Any idea what kind of price I could get? Thanks.

-Jared
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 5:55:35 PM EDT
Honestly, if you are looking to make the most money, part it out. If you sell the rifle with the optics and mags as a package, you'll probably get less than if you separated them and sold them separately. It may take longer to get rid of everything, but get more money in the end. For instance, I don't think anyone will pay more than a $1000 for a Post ban rifle. If you sell the rifle for 700, the EOTech for 200, the Arms 40 for $50, and 20 mags for $150 (Totally low ball prices mind you), that's 100 bucks more than if you sold it as a package. And at those prices, I'd bet you sell it quicker than of you sold the rifle as a package for $1000.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 8:39:03 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Vinnie: ........if you are looking to make the most money, part it out.
View Quote
Agreed
Top Top