Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/6/2003 2:21:12 PM EDT
personal.riverusers.com/~brogers/beautiful_black.jpg

I would've rolled my 2002 Black Honda Magna in the family room for the pic, but I like sleeping in the "big" bed....
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 2:25:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice rifle....very nice system.  About the Honda, sell it and buy a badass 4WD.  Honda's and ARs don't seem to go together.  [:D]
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 2:30:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Good to see your priorities are in order!  Nice equipment you have there.  I have not had bikes for about 7 years now and the itch is damn near killing me.  Before that I always had one or two Hondas in the stable.  The beer gut compiled with age has all but eliminated a new CBR.  But having been out for a few years I'm not familiar with all the options.  I've always liked the Magna- tell me about yours.  If they still made it, the V65 Sabre would about fit me good, but the more relaxed riding postion of a cruiser is STRONGLY pulling at me.  Of course if they were handing them out free I'd sign up for a Valkyrie.  Get some pix up of the Magna for us!
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 3:15:34 PM EDT
[#3]
One word for Motorcycles...

Yamaha VMAX

OK, that is 2 words...  I have owned a lot of bikes and this one is the best IMHO....  The 0-60 of a sportbike, 10 second 1/4 mile, and the looks and comfort of a cruiser...

VMAX

Link Posted: 6/6/2003 3:20:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Hmmmm......

Is that a Mark Levinson preamp?  (drool, drool...)

Been hankerin' for a set of Martin Logan speakers for longer than I care to mention.  Have an old Macintosh 2150, but need a decent preamp.

You got me goin'...

[looking around for something to sell]

Link Posted: 6/7/2003 7:41:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Amp: Parasound HCA-1500A
Pre: Parasound P/HP-850
CD: Cambridge Audio D500SE
Speakers: Pinnacle CGT's
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 7:45:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Here's the magna:

[url]http://personal.riverusers.com/~brogers/ccmagna02.jpg[/url]
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 4:13:15 AM EDT
[#7]
You were supposed to post a pic of the Honda with a hottie on the back. That's a fine looking bike. The riding bug is about as tough as the AR bug. Enjoy your cool toys.
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 4:33:53 AM EDT
[#8]
That bike is sharp.  Is it all factory?
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 7:41:13 AM EDT
[#9]
The only aftermarket pieces are the Cobra "mini" sissy bar and the Kuryakyn mirrors. The rest is factory delivered.
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 7:44:36 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
One word for Motorcycles...

Yamaha VMAX

OK, that is 2 words...  I have owned a lot of bikes and this one is the best IMHO....  The 0-60 of a sportbike, 10 second 1/4 mile, and the looks and comfort of a cruiser...

VMAX
View Quote

Hey, you're talkin' to a Yammie fanatic--this is my first "non-Yamaha" in 15 years. Unbelievable insurance hikes knocked me off of my R6. Thanks alot squids.....LOL
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 6:03:40 PM EDT
[#11]
I agree, but grey is also nice......

[img]http://home.triad.rr.com/gidds/geo12p3.png[/img]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top