Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/4/2003 5:56:57 PM EDT
Like the ARMS#40?  Just wondering...gonna shop MSTN in the near future and I want to get my ducks in a row.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 6:18:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Good one. I would presume that the Knight's is designed based on the Colt M4 barrel, same as the ARMS. So, in theory, an upper with a "non-Colt" M4 barrel would need the taller front sight post for the Knight's as well as the ARMS. Yes?

BTW, I just put a #40 on my new BM M4 upper, I have not been to the range yet, but I also got the taller post expecting to need it.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 6:26:08 PM EDT
[#2]
My Bushmaster with KAC 300m BUIS definitley needed a taller front sight post; I got mine from DPMS...and, to be safe, I ordered another for my other AR with KAC 600m BUIS...

I should add though that I did have PRI front folding sights installed also...
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 7:22:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Hmm...yeah I figured it might need a taller post, thinking along the same lines as you guys.  Figure it was worth a quick probe into the ...

"matrix of AR15 knowledge."

Cheers...

H
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top