Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/22/2003 6:54:09 AM EDT
I just want to compile a list of where to look for accessories.  I am looking for good prices, service, etc....

Thanks,   03Mav
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 7:07:59 AM EDT
[#1]
MSTN.BIZ These guys are the best IMO. Paul or Wes will answer all your questions, carry the best equipment, and provide fast service. I've also gotten good service from Chris at Eagle firearms.
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 7:10:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Get a copy of Shot Gun News magazine----Theres endless information there.
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 7:22:32 AM EDT
[#3]
I have found that MSTN and CMMG are 2 of the best places to do business with when looking for AR parts and acc. Both have excellent service ,fast shipping, and are very knowledgeable about the parts they sell. The top 2 IMO.  
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 7:32:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Everything you could want can be found on the [url=ar15.com/forums/board.html?b=7]EE[/url]
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 7:35:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 7:35:30 AM EDT
[#6]
[url]www.cmmginc.com[/url]
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 10:43:46 AM EDT
[#7]
[url]www.sableco.net[/url]
[url]www.mstn.biz[/url]
[url]www.strategos.com[/url]
[url]www.cmmginc.com[/url]
[url]www.highpowerriflesmith.com[/url]
[url]www.magpul.com[/url]
[url]www.bushmaster.com[/url]
[url]www.dpms.com[/url] (if you want an ambi safety)
[url]www.swfa.com[/url]
[url]www.calssportingarmory.com[/url]
[url]www.cavalryarms.com[/url]
[url]www.gggaz.com[/url]
[url]www.kurtskustomfirearms.citymax.com[/url]
[url]www.gem-tech.com[/url]
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 11:14:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
MSTN.BIZ These guys are the best IMO. Paul or Wes will answer all your questions, carry the best equipment, and provide fast service.

View Quote

Agreed.
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 11:32:50 AM EDT
[#9]
[url]www.del-ton.com[/url]Only ordered one product from them, but it was shipped fast and correct.  I'll probably buy my upper from them as well.

SableCo has lost my business however. The item (a stripped lower) was fine.  Thier service is terrible. [:(!]
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 2:33:34 PM EDT
[#10]
My dealings with Sableco have been just fine.  They seldom have what you want in stock but they WILL get it to you and they have the very best prices out there.  When an item I wanted was discontinued after I ordered and waited a long time they called me and asked me what I wanted to do about it.  They have charged me LESS than the advertised price too but never more.  If you can deal with the waiting and just want the best prices I suggest Sableco.

If you want to pay a lot more for the best service and items in stock and delivered fast go MSTN.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top