Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/21/2003 9:24:42 AM EDT

Hey Guys, I saw Matrix Reloaded last Saturday and walked out of the theatre grinning from ear to ear. I won't comment on it and spoil it for the ones who havent seen it yet, but I will say that it is the best action movie I've seen in a long time!!! I can't wait till November to see what happens next!!!

P.S. Terminator 3 should be good too.
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 9:35:46 AM EDT
[#1]
[banghead]

The Matrix: Regurgitated was an AWFUL movie. I hated it. The only reason I went to see it in the first place was for gunplay. THERE WAS HARDLY ANY GUNPLAY AT ALL!!

Too many damn kung fu fight scenes.

And the story was pure [bs2]

I would like to [pound] the crap out of the theater for CHARGING me to watch that nonsense.

And now I am overcome with the urge to do this to Keanu Reeves: [nuts]

Link Posted: 5/21/2003 9:49:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Stay for the credits!!! right after the credits they show the trailer to the november movie
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 9:52:25 AM EDT
[#3]
It was BY FAR the BEST movie I have seen since the first time I saw Terminator 2 (and yes, T3 should be okay, though not as good as the others I dont think).
I thought the story rocked, and the action was great...
I guess you either loved it or hated it...
I thought the role that "the one" actually plays in the matrix was mind blowing...

Again, great movie... If you haven't seen it, you should...

Link Posted: 5/21/2003 9:55:34 AM EDT
[#4]
i thought it was pretty good, seems like just enough to keep us interested for the 3rd, which i think will be the BIG one
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 11:15:03 AM EDT
[#5]
I hate to chime in from the cheap seats, but doesn't this post belong in the General discussion area?
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 11:56:56 AM EDT
[#6]
What the hell does this have to do with AR15s?
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 11:58:08 AM EDT
[#7]
I though the Movie was Great and even purchased the XBOX Matrix Video Game, Which has plenty of Guy Play also !!!! [bounce]
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 12:03:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top