Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/21/2003 4:22:54 AM EDT
We've all seen many topics on "which vertical grip should I get?".  I'm looking for more specific answers to why people chose the vert grip they prefer.  I recently finished my SIR #45 equipped RRA M4 clone with Aimpoint CompM, 22M68 mount, and ARMS #40 BUIS.  Pretty typical of what most guys tend to use around here.  Like a moron I went against the advice of using the Dieter CQD vert grip and instead bought the ARMS #23 thinking the ergonomics looked appealing to me.  I also liked the idea of it being quick detachable.  Boy was I wrong.  The ARMS grip cocks my wrist at an awkward feeling angle.  I also feel it places my hand too far away from the handguard.  It just feels strange to me.  But then again I have yet to fire a vertical grip equipped rifle.  Maybe my opinion will change once I range test this thing this weekend.

For those of you with vert grips what was the single most deciding factor as to why you chose the grip you currently use (cost, ergonomics, quick detachability, ruggedness)?
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top