Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 5/20/2003 3:07:41 PM EDT
Hey all, I want to add a Vertical Grip on my M-4 but am not sure how to go about it. Do I have to buy new handguards with rails on them (such as Samco)? Or is there a way just to get a single mount to attach to my current handguards?

I really like the feel of the Knights Armament vertical grip. I tried the Samco vertical grip and it was "ok" but I didn't care for the actual molding of the grip (almost like another pistol grip in front).

Any suggestions?
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 3:14:26 PM EDT
Bushmaster makes a doohickey that attaches to your ventholes and gives you a picatinney rail to mount pretty much whatever the heck you want. www.bushmaster.com I think its in the Bushmaster Modular Accessories section.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 3:19:45 PM EDT
My favorite is the GG&G grip. It holds 2 AA size batteries if you wish. They also sell a small rail you can attach to handguards. Check out their web site. If your interested let me know, I sell their products.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 4:41:47 PM EDT
Originally Posted By az_larry: My favorite is the GG&G grip. It holds 2 AA size batteries if you wish. They also sell a small rail you can attach to handguards. Check out their web site. If your interested let me know, I sell their products.
View Quote
I have probably an older model GG&G w/o the battery compartment mounted on an ArmaLite M15A4 and like it just fine. I have the Knight's grip on an SR-15 M4 and don't notice a lot of difference.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 5:10:27 PM EDT
Here's a quality foregrip and rail package for $45. [url]advanced-armament.com/ar-15.html[/url]
Top Top