Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 5/8/2003 2:56:44 AM EDT
Heyllo. Troy here. I just registered tot he forum last night. It's safe to say that the bug has bitten. Just Tuesday I bought my first AR...a Bushmaster XM15 E2S A3 20" Hvy Barrel. This thing is sweet. I seriously think I may be putting my AK's away for a while! I have not shot my new Bushy yet, but hopefully I will get to the range this weekend and give a full report. Thanks!
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 3:34:45 AM EDT
[b][red]HAHAHAHAHAHAHA![/red][/b] ANOTHER INFECTED VICTIM! The sickness usually starts with a single rifle, but in some confirmed cases, a victim can not stop with just one. Have fun with it, and welcome to the family! CC
Link Posted: 5/8/2003 5:06:00 AM EDT
I'll vouch for the fact that you just can't stop with one. I've got two, and this morning, I was making plans to get two more lowers so that my son and I could build them up for his birthday this summer. Damn this sickness... but you know, of all sicknesses to have, at least this one yields cool stuff! Now, you know you have it good when the WIFE buys you stuff for your sickness. No, not stuff to relieve the pain, but actually HELPS feed the habit: my wife got me an ML2 yesterday! She didn't know about the scope needing a mount, so that's fine, but HOLY FARK! She's a keeper!
Top Top